Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut and Fill Slope Lines won't show up in cross-sections?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
blakelawson
1686 Views, 2 Replies

Cut and Fill Slope Lines won't show up in cross-sections?

I have created a road for a pit mine (which is unlike roads I have designed in the past). The road switched back towards itself and I need to daylight the cut slopes to show the limits of the mine/road cut. However, my cut/fill lines are not showing up in my cross-sections, but the plan view is showing the limits of excavation.

I assume this is because my limits are intersecting, from each of the roads, the upper and the lower. How can I get around this, or why are my cross-section lines not showing?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
manateejim
in reply to: blakelawson

I am having trouble with my x-sections also not showing daylight lines to an existing surface.  I also see the line in plan but not in the sections.  I finally gave up and drew them in by hand, that really sucked for 5 miles of road.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Message 3 of 3
AntoninV
in reply to: blakelawson

We have similar problem that generic links and daylight links are not displayed in cross sections (does not matter what code we assign) as soon as we use offset alignment or if sample lines are not perpendicular to corridor. Is it just another bug? Does anybody know workaround? We can not use top surface because we need to labels link slopes etc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report