Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMIZE TOOLBAR IMAGE PROBLEM

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kmedeiros1
251 Views, 1 Reply

CUSTOMIZE TOOLBAR IMAGE PROBLEM

Using Civil 3d 2010.  I added a command to an existing toolbar.  In the CUI the image for the button shows up just fine, when I select save/apply and load the toolbar, the image shows a cloud with a question mark.  Can't figure out what is wrong with it.  The command works too. Thanks

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
HansSMS
in reply to: kmedeiros1

There are AutoCAD  and Civil3D toolbars, their images are kept in differenet locations. When you look at the Command List in the Customization dialog, you will see each command has a source. Whenyou edit a toolbar, move CIVIL icons on to a CIVIL toolbar, and ACAD icons on to a Acad toolbar. Some buttons are available for the AutoCAD, CIVIL 3D and MAP toolbars, you need to choose the correct button for the toolbar it's going  to land on.

Capture.JPG

You can also see which toolbars are AutoCAD and which are civil3D by right-clicking an vacant area in the toolbar space in the main drawing window, you get the options of AutoCAD, CIVIL and EXPRESS toolbars.

Capture2.JPG

If the toolbar is in a different folder to the toolbar icon, you will get that cloud with the question mark. Hope this makes sense.

Hans Moller
Surveying & Management Services
Gladstone Australia
Metabox 16GB, Intel i7-9700K 3.6Ghz, 500GB SSD, 2TB HDD Nvidia GTX 1060
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report