Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curve Table Precision

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
163 Views, 3 Replies

Curve Table Precision

Howdy all, What controls the precision of the curve table? Currently, my curve table has distance out to three decimal places and I only want two and my delta is not in the correct format. I tried changing the settings in the ambient settings of the drawing and that didn't seem to work. Thanks in advance for any help. -- Brian Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Oops, my bad. Not the ambient settings, just the settings. -- Brian Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:42409479_2@newsprd01... > Howdy all, > > What controls the precision of the curve table? Currently, my curve table > has distance out to three decimal places and I only want two and my delta > is not in the correct format. I tried changing the settings in the > ambient settings of the drawing and that didn't seem to work. > > Thanks in advance for any help. > > -- > Brian Hailey > LDT2005 > C3D2005 > XP Pro - SP 2 > P4 2.8GHz > 1.00 GB of RAM > > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

It's a function of the style of the table itself. Does that help? -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager & Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks James. That pushed me in the right direction. I had a feeling it was something like that. This is the first time I've used the tables in Civil3D. -- Brian Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM "James Wedding" wrote in message news:42409620$1_3@newsprd01... > It's a function of the style of the table itself. > > Does that help? > > -- > James Wedding, P.E. > Technology Manager & > Associate > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > Dallas, TX > XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G > LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1 >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report