AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
mbickley
Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

cul-de-sac

67 Views, 1 Replies
06-14-2004 06:33 AM
I have created a cul-de-sac at the end of an existing road alignment. I have already created the FG surface for this new road but need to update it to include the cul-de-sac....

The AutoDesk literature is lacking the steps needed to contour the cul-de-sac or at least tie it in to the existing road alignment...

All help appreciated!

Mike
*Brian Hailey
Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)

Re: cul-de-sac

06-14-2004 08:55 AM in reply to: mbickley
Mike, It sounds like you are using LDT. This newsgroup is for Civil3D. You will probably get a lot more information from the LDT newsgroup (autodesk.land-desktop). Brian p.s. Don't forget to indicate which version of LDT you are using. "mbickley" wrote in message news:9547315.1087220066888.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > I have created a cul-de-sac at the end of an existing road alignment. I have already created the FG surface for this new road but need to update it to include the cul-de-sac.... > > The AutoDesk literature is lacking the steps needed to contour the cul-de-sac or at least tie it in to the existing road alignment... > > All help appreciated! > > Mike
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.