Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical Station

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
213 Views, 2 Replies

Critical Station

Hi everybody! Can someone tell how can I initially determine critical station value that I will use in sampling a single surface for cross section?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Critical stations are those that are not in your regular sampling interval (say every 25') but are of interest - such as intersections or utility crossings (say sta 1+37.65). If you do not have any 'critical' stations, don't specify any. -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator Janet Manzano wrote: > Hi everybody! Can someone tell how can I initially determine critical > station value that I will use in sampling a single surface for cross > section?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Janet, Several months ago I posted an Alignment Labeller Program to the Customer Files NG. This program writes all locations you label with it to the AlignmentName.SMP file. You can than sample sections from the file to get sections at all places you label with the program. The program is totally open source code and will only work on one version of Land Desktop. It's up to the user to change the library files to work in other versions. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Janet Manzano" wrote in message news:40be89cd$1_2@newsprd01... Hi everybody! Can someone tell how can I initially determine critical station value that I will use in sampling a single surface for cross section?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report