Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cover photo

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
129 Views, 2 Replies

Cover photo

I just gotta know. Where was the photo for the CD case for Civil3D taken? That's a pretty impressive series of bridges and interchanges. Brian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That's the "Big Dig" in Boston, viewed from the north side of the river. You can also see the "Fleet Center" home of the Bruins and Celtics in the center of the photo, just across the river. Cheers, Peter Funk Autodesk, Inc. "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:40d31222$1_3@newsprd01... > I just gotta know. Where was the photo for the CD case for Civil3D taken? > That's a pretty impressive series of bridges and interchanges. > > Brian > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Cool! Thanks Peter. If I'm ever in Boston, I'm gonna hafta check it out. Brian "Peter Funk - Autodesk, Inc." wrote in message news:40d3224a$1_2@newsprd01... > That's the "Big Dig" in Boston, viewed from the north side of the river. You > can also see the "Fleet Center" home of the Bruins and Celtics in the center > of the photo, just across the river. > > Cheers, > > Peter Funk > Autodesk, Inc. > > "Brian Hailey" wrote in message > news:40d31222$1_3@newsprd01... > > I just gotta know. Where was the photo for the CD case for Civil3D taken? > > That's a pretty impressive series of bridges and interchanges. > > > > Brian > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report