Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

corridor tranistions

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
145 Views, 4 Replies

corridor tranistions

Hello everyone I have a shoulder widening project with a ditch that we are planning on regrading. I am using 3D 06 and I can't figure out how to get my ditch bottom to follow the alignment and profile that I created for it. It works fine with the regular section but when I try to do the transitions the ditch is not moving up or down. I also tried this in LDD 06 and could not get it to work either.

Please help.

Thanks Bryan
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kcobabe
in reply to: Anonymous

Well in 07 I would just use a generic structure and it should allow me to use the profile and alingment for the ditch. then I can daylight out of the ditch with either DaylightGeneral or LinkSlopetoSurface.

Never played with 06, but give it a try.

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
V8i - V8i SS4 Microstation
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I figured out what my problem was thanks to Adam, but I have one more question. I have my ditch line where I want it but now I'm trying to daylight back out of the ditch. When I do that using the DaylightGeneral option it's not working for me. Could someone walk me though it or give me an idea of what could be wrong?

Thanks Bry
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Lets try this again. I just figured out how to do the catchlines, now I want to turn my corridor into a surface how do I do that?

Thanks Bry
Message 5 of 5
Civil3DReminders_com

Under surfaces tab of corridor properties, create a new surface and add the Top Links to the surface or any other surface information. Hit the help button at the bottom if you need more direction.
Civil Reminders
http://blog.civil3dreminders.com/
http://www.CivilReminders.com/
Alumni

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report