Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Surface

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
civman_daar
231 Views, 3 Replies

Corridor Surface

C3D 2012 Sp4

Win7 Pro

Is it possible to have a corridor surface that has a link-top surface and a featureline code within it.  I want to have a surface built from links and a featureline that represents the ROW, that I can grade from.  Am I limited to a featureline driven surface if I want the ROW grading line?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
doni49
in reply to: civman_daar

You can extract the feature line from the corrdor and maintain the dynamic link.  Then grade from the featureline.

If the corridor is changed, the featureline will change as appropriate and as the featureline changes, so will the grading.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 4
civman_daar

How do I extract the ROW featureline and maintain its dynamic relationship from the corridor?

Message 4 of 4
doni49

http://docs.autodesk.com/CIVIL/2010/ENU/AutoCAD%20Civil%202010%20User%20Documentation/index.html?url...

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report