AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Brian Hailey
Message 1 of 2 (57 Views)

Corridor Surface Boundaries

57 Views, 1 Replies
12-07-2004 02:32 PM
Hello all, I have been getting my feet wetter on corridors and I've found that when adding a new segment into a defined boundary, it adds it at the bottom of the list. It would be nice if it added it in the vicinity of the selected region. Along the same line, when trying to move the boundary definition up in the list, it would be nice if it remained selected. Right now, I have to select the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button (isn't copy/paste nice?). It gets tiring after a while. -- Brian "reselect the button" Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM
*Angel Espinoza
Message 2 of 2 (57 Views)

Re: Corridor Surface Boundaries

12-07-2004 02:45 PM in reply to: *Brian Hailey
Not having it stay selected was a bit of a surprise to me. I hit the arrow up button several times and then realized I was basically juggling the same two feature lines up and down. Angel Espinoza KETIV Technologies "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:41b62f7c$1_2@newsprd01... > Hello all, > > I have been getting my feet wetter on corridors and I've found that when > adding a new segment into a defined boundary, it adds it at the bottom of > the list. It would be nice if it added it in the vicinity of the selected > region. Along the same line, when trying to move the boundary definition up > in the list, it would be nice if it remained selected. > > Right now, I have to select the region, hit the up button, reselect the > region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect > the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, > reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up > button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the > up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit > the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, > hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the > region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect > the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, > reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up > button (isn't copy/paste nice?). It gets tiring after a while. > > -- > Brian "reselect the button" Hailey > LDT2005 > C3D2005 > XP Pro - SP 2 > P4 2.8GHz > 1.00 GB of RAM > > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.