Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Surface Boundaries

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
110 Views, 1 Reply

Corridor Surface Boundaries

Hello all, I have been getting my feet wetter on corridors and I've found that when adding a new segment into a defined boundary, it adds it at the bottom of the list. It would be nice if it added it in the vicinity of the selected region. Along the same line, when trying to move the boundary definition up in the list, it would be nice if it remained selected. Right now, I have to select the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button (isn't copy/paste nice?). It gets tiring after a while. -- Brian "reselect the button" Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Not having it stay selected was a bit of a surprise to me. I hit the arrow up button several times and then realized I was basically juggling the same two feature lines up and down. Angel Espinoza KETIV Technologies "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:41b62f7c$1_2@newsprd01... > Hello all, > > I have been getting my feet wetter on corridors and I've found that when > adding a new segment into a defined boundary, it adds it at the bottom of > the list. It would be nice if it added it in the vicinity of the selected > region. Along the same line, when trying to move the boundary definition up > in the list, it would be nice if it remained selected. > > Right now, I have to select the region, hit the up button, reselect the > region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect > the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, > reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up > button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the > up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit > the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, > hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the > region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect > the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up button, > reselect the region, hit the up button, reselect the region, hit the up > button (isn't copy/paste nice?). It gets tiring after a while. > > -- > Brian "reselect the button" Hailey > LDT2005 > C3D2005 > XP Pro - SP 2 > P4 2.8GHz > 1.00 GB of RAM > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report