Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Surface Boundaries (again)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
166 Views, 1 Reply

Corridor Surface Boundaries (again)

Ok, New subject, same topic. I have a corridor (same one I've been playing with) that says the boundary is ill-formed and to use the draw button to determine the location it crosses itself. The draw display doesn't show any errors. Is there any way to get the boundary into the drawing as a polyline so I can click, edit it, examine it, etc. to find these small crossings? Thanks, -- Brian Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

New subject, same topic, same respondent. You are correct. I have found that for some reason occasionally the verify polygon button returns with the message for an ill-formed boundary. Although, when you visually review the boundary it appears correct and the boundary will work perfectly fine. Angel Espinoza KETIV Technologies "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:41b63f38_2@newsprd01... > Ok, > > New subject, same topic. > > I have a corridor (same one I've been playing with) that says the boundary > is ill-formed and to use the draw button to determine the location it > crosses itself. The draw display doesn't show any errors. Is there any way > to get the boundary into the drawing as a polyline so I can click, edit it, > examine it, etc. to find these small crossings? > > Thanks, > > -- > Brian Hailey > LDT2005 > C3D2005 > XP Pro - SP 2 > P4 2.8GHz > 1.00 GB of RAM > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report