Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Section View - Section View Group Issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
325 Views, 4 Replies

Corridor Section View - Section View Group Issue

I found a few issues on here that sounded similar, but not exactly the same, so here we go: I have a users drawing that  seems to have an update issue.  It is a simple 1 block street to which he has made of frequnecy line section edits.  The issue comes with the Section View Groups.  When he creates the section views, only the changes to the left side show up, but not the right.  The surface seems to be correct, but not the corridor section itself.  The sample line is directly over the top of the frequency line (in fact I made a two others on a few feet on either side and modified those as well to make sure the through section was okay), and I have deleted and recreated all the components that would have any affect on this (sample lines, surfaces, boundaries, etc.), but to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone may be able to offer!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
machadt
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Kris,

Could you please load and image so we can see what you are describing?

Thanks,

Tatiana Machado
AEC-ENI Application Engineer
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: machadt

Here you go

Message 4 of 5
machadt

Hi Kris,

Can you upload this drawing?

I will gladly take a look at it.

Thanks,

Tatiana Machado
AEC-ENI Application Engineer
Message 5 of 5
aleepierce

I have had this same issue. I have the same workflow, and finally figured it out:

1. Don't be in the drawing with the sections while you are modifying the drawing with the corridor, or surfaces, or anything else involved. Strange things happen!

2. I find I have to go to the Sample Line Group properties, go to the Sections tab, delete the Corridor that was modified, then add it back and everything updates properly. It's a bit of a hassle, but it works.

Hope this helps.....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report