Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Section View floating assembly parts

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
civil_tech3
384 Views, 0 Replies

Corridor Section View floating assembly parts

I have this issue with section view and i wonder if someone can advise me on how to fix or if this is a problem. I have a corridor approximately 1800m in length and it has multiple intersections tied onto it. My last intersection is doing some weird things in section veiw, for my primary corridor it is taking the last driving lane on the left side and doubling the elevation in section view. So i have all these nice looking sections then i got 3 or 4 (all around the intersection) giving me these profiles that are way too big. The weird part is that this floating assembly part does not show up in object veiwer or in the drive corridor. My fg surface does not reflect the floating assembly part, it just bridges over the gap. Any ideas on how to fix this? I would like to plot these section views.

Additionally if i remove the corridor from the sample more sources, the profiles return to the way they should but only showing the fg surface vs prelim surface.

Any help appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report