Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Section Points Report

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
mtf20
1720 Views, 6 Replies

Corridor Section Points Report

When creating a Corridor Section Points Report using the Toolspace>Toolbox>Reports Manager in Civil 3D 2012, the stations get listed but only a few contain point information (see attached).  I am trying to generate stake-out data for a proposed road.  I was able to get this report to work successfully in one of the Civil 3D tutorials, so I assume that nothing is wrong with the utility.  The problem may be related to my corridor.  Any help would be much appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
wfberry
in reply to: mtf20

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do.  You don't need points exported to a Data Collector?

Bill

Message 3 of 7
GZE
Advocate

I have a simmilar problem did you find a solution for this?

Humphrey GZE
Civil 3D 2013 64bit SP1
Elitebook 8540w
Core i7 2.8GHz, 8Gig RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX880
160Gb SSD
Message 4 of 7
adolyep

It Happens to me with my Sections. So a Solution I found was.

-Make the report into a Excel file and filter all the CHAINAGE Stations in a way that you can copy/paste only CHAINAGE Stations.

-Clean all CHAINAGE word (With replace into Excel)

-Clean all Plus Mark (You will have Numerical Stations only).

again into C3D,

-In the corridor properties>Parameters Tab> click on (...)Frecuency Button.

-A Frecuency to Apply Assemblies Window will appear, Click on the (+) button and you will be able to add stations.

-In the command bar paste the Numerical Stations you fixed.

-Rebuil the corridor and do the Report Again...

-Your Samples will be there.

Nevertheless. It Work well with most my alignements, but when I have Station Equation , even if the station appear in the model, it doesn't show in the report.

Message 5 of 7
Pointdump

mtf20,

You'll need to create the stake-out points before you can make a report of same.

Here's where I'd start:

COGO_Pts.png

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 6 of 7
BANI_INDICA
in reply to: Pointdump

yes the corridor beginning station is the point ... if you applied the frequency interval 5 the corridor considers every 5m interval from the beginning station which would lacking the information for the corridor section view report  where as the corridor section report considers at every 5m distance but not from the beginning station value !

Message 7 of 7
anthony.nr

Hi,

please go to corridor properties & in parameters change the frequency (lesser) & try to generate the report.

thanks,
Anthony
Civil 3D 2011, 64bit
Dell t1600 Win7 Pro.
Xeon 3.3GHz
8GB RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report