Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor section editor

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
amesteve
364 Views, 4 Replies

Corridor section editor

While working in corridor section editor, I made some changes to the drawing prior to exiting the section editor, Now I can work normally in the tabs (paper space and model space) but when I change to model view, I see almost nothing. I ran the audit and it found no errors, closed and ran recover and nothing was done, saved and reopened and recieved, Drawing cannot locate the project (1113-134 Tallassee Downtown Revitalization-2EE9AA26-CF63-4428-B4F5-BD890B4D8071). What is this and is there any way to restore the connection???

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
tcorey
in reply to: amesteve

That is Civil 3D telling you it can't reconcile the project association. Go to the Prospector tab of Toolspace, find Data Shortcuts, right click and pick Set Data Shortcuts Project Folder and go pick the project again.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 5
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: amesteve

This is the project assigned to the drawing and the message is telling you that it can't locate the project folder. From the prospector tab of the toolspace, in the Data Shortcuts section, rt-click Data Shortcuts and select the working folder. Dang it Tim, you beat me to it.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 4 of 5
tcorey
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

Always one step ahead...

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 5 of 5
amesteve
in reply to: tcorey

This worked on 6 of 7 drawings in the project folder, all but the one that I was working on at the time it happened. Thanks tc and one step behind Lisa for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report