Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor region name to data band

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Buzz0m
222 Views, 2 Replies

Corridor region name to data band

Hi,

is there a way to get the corridor region name (or possibly the name of the assembly used in that region) into a data band?

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tcorey
in reply to: Buzz0m

Yes, but it will take some programming. Maybe VisualLISP will handle it, definitely VB.NET or C#.NET.

I can give some clues to get you started with LISP if you're game, but you'll need others' help for the .NET languages.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 3
Buzz0m
in reply to: tcorey

Thanks tcorey for your offer! I have to admit that I'm as good as a novice when it comes to lisp-coding and and NET-languages, but this doesn't of course mean that I wouldn't be interested in learning. However I'm afraid I haven't got the time to learn the needed skills to complete my own needs...

How much time do you think it would take to compile the needed code? I got the impression that it wouldn't necessarily be that straight forward if I am going to need help from multiple individuals...

You mentioned "giving some clues".... If you have the time I would gladly hear what you think I ought to do in case I were to try coding myself!

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report