Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Problem, target options

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sakuramukuro
497 Views, 3 Replies

Corridor Problem, target options

I followed all the instructions.  But I still have this problem. 

Value on wrong side of alignment or profile Target corridor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BrianHailey
in reply to: sakuramukuro

It looks like you have two daylight subassemblies, one on each side, and you have them both targeting the same profile. Most likely your profile is one one side of your assembly so the other side can't target it.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 4
sboon
in reply to: BrianHailey

Interesting.  I would have assumed that a target controlling elevation would not care about which side the reference alignment was on.  I also noticed that the warning is coming from the subassemblies on both sides.  It would make more sense if it was complaining about one side only.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 4 of 4
BrianHailey
in reply to: sboon

@sboon wrote:

Interesting.  I would have assumed that a target controlling elevation would not care about which side the reference alignment was on.  I also noticed that the warning is coming from the subassemblies on both sides.  It would make more sense if it was complaining about one side only.

I didn't look at it real close. I just saw that both sides were targeting the same profile and I just threw that out as an option. I've never tried to target a profile that wasn't on the same line as what I was targeting horizontally. You know what they say, when you pressume, you make a press out of... never mind. Smiley Happy

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report