Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Plot colors in paperspace

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dgc74
624 Views, 1 Reply

Corridor Plot colors in paperspace

I have changed my color for my corridor in both the layer table and in the properties of the corridor but it still seems to be the same.  Am I missing something?  I have included a print screen of my problem.  I have seemed to be able to change some of the attributes but others remain the same.  Same problem for the profile.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jay_B
in reply to: dgc74

Hard to know what's not displaying as desired by looking at attached drawing.
One thought is there are specific colors set in you're corridor related styles and that's why the layer changes won't change the object color. If a specific color is assigned within the styles, the style wins. If you find a particular feature line style etc. you wish to change color within the layer manager, then set the color to "bylayer" in the styles and then it will change accordingly.

This link from help explains the various styles controlling display of corridors and where to find them.

http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2013/ENU/filesCUG/GUID-298029AF-B689-4654-A0A2-D11FFE21DC36.htm

If styles are already set to bylayer and it appears to be a Paper Space related issue as you're title suggests then click in the plan viewport and look at the vpcolor column to verify no color overrides are assigned.
C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report