Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Not Creating Properly and Frequency is a mess - SAC

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
LeafRiders
243 Views, 3 Replies

Corridor Not Creating Properly and Frequency is a mess - SAC

I am looking for some insight on these custom subassemblies. I nailed the SA Composer issues on my own, but once I build the corridor. I cannot see anything for the corridor itself. and the frequency of the assembly is completely out to lunch. I'm not exactly sure what to think at this point a lot of hours were spent on custom subassemblies to get burned on the tail end like this.

Any success stories for those who have actually used a custom SA or maybe something you needed to add in order to get this to work. Are the code sets the issue? I've had another user confirm they've had similar issues. Support is needed here... Version is 2012 Civil and SAC.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LeafRiders
in reply to: LeafRiders

Picture of plan view and object view attached.

Message 3 of 4
mathewkol
in reply to: LeafRiders

Tough to say exactly with just an image but...

• Many issues are from people who don't code links/shapes/points properly within their custom sub.  It's extremely important to code these properly if you want things to look normal.
  • I can't see how a custom sub would mess with your frequency.  This is a simple corridor region property.
  • Yes, code set styles could be at least part of the problem.

Attach the drawing and the PKT file if you want us to really figure this out.

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 4 of 4
LeafRiders
in reply to: mathewkol

Thanks for the tips, looks like i have most of this figured out so it appears correctly. However, the one issue is with the Link from edge of the shoulder to the end of the shoulder daylight. I noticed in the ShoulderExtendAll SA from Civil 3D stock SAs that it appears to create a link to whichever is the lowest point.

How would one replicate the creation of that link in the SAC?

ShoulderExtendAll SA links.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report