Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor issues

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jhoff
502 Views, 8 Replies

Corridor issues

I have a driveway design with some widening for turn-arounds.  I made assemblies using the basic lane transition and curb, shoulders etc.  I have alignments to control the widening. I had a couple sections where I needed to adjust the slope.  I used the parameter editor and then applied to a station range.  It worked perfectly.  (that was yesterday)  Today, I opened the drawing to finish up and it constantly says it cannot find target for every single section. I tried rebuilding, I tried new assemblies.  If i touch the parameter editor I immediately get that error and then my only solution is to start over again.  Sometimes I just get that error... What is going on?  I've done some similar designs with no problems.  I did migrate surfaces from an old LDD project.  Was this my mistake?  Any suggestions?  I'm using 2012, sp1, windows7.  The following is from the event properties:

20+50.00':  Target object not found TargetHA 

Offset: 0.000' Elevation: 6414.340' Corridor: Corridor - (5) Baseline: RNCH1_PRO_DRIVE Alignment: RNCH1_PRO_DRIVE Profile: RNCH1_PRO_DRIVE Assembly: RNCH1 CURB Assembly Baseline: Subassembly Group: Group - (10) Local Subassembly Name: BasicLaneTransition Global Subassembly Name: BasicLaneTransition - (171) Assembly: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2012\enu\C3DStockSubassemblies.dll .Net Class: Subassembly.BasicLaneTransition Source: BasicLaneTransition

Etc, Etc for every section in the entire corridor

Thanks in advance for any help,

Totally annoyed in Wyoming

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
sboon
in reply to: jhoff

Can you post the drawing or post it somewhere so we can look at it?

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 9
owenmull

It could have something do with your assemblies.

One thing to look into is making profiles along the widening, and then in your corridor parameters you can tell it to target your widening profiles. I do it this way to make sure C3D holds to the correct slope I want, if I'm doing widening as you are.

Post the drawing, and maybe we can help.

P.S. - Where in Wyoming are you? Who do you work for? I too live and work in Wyoming.

-Owen
Windows 7 x 64 bit

Civil 3D 2017

Can't get it small enough to post.  Thanks though.

Message 5 of 9
sboon

Dropbox is a good solution also. 

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 6 of 9
jhoff

Maybe I"ll try drop box tomorrow.  Could my 'BasicLaneTransition' sub-assembly have become corrupted?  I just tried opening a tutorial drawing and built a quick transition section  and immediately had the same error without even touching parameter editor.  Any suggestions? In Jackson, Wy.  Of course autodesk says update to sp2.1...

Message 7 of 9
sboon

NO !!

Stay away from SP 2.1  Search for my other posts on that one.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 8 of 9
owenmull

@jhoff wrote:

........................Of course autodesk says update to sp2.1...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT upgrade to 2.1. Do not listen to Autodesk. The fix is worse than the bug.

If you've already done it, uninstall and re-install to pre-2.1. 

Jackson, WY, eh? May as well be California.

-Owen
Windows 7 x 64 bit

Civil 3D 2017

I will send you an email with an ftp site login information, please send me your drawing and I will test it with SP2.1 for you.

Could you please send it alone with some step to reproduce?

It is my pleasure to help you.

Tatiana Machado
AEC-ENI Application Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report