Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Issue with Civil3d 2012

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tmagdale
388 Views, 3 Replies

Corridor Issue with Civil3d 2012

I am using an overlay assembly for a rehab project.  The issue I am having is with the corridor and sections within a region.  In the middle of my region there are a few sections that are below existing ground, which they shouldn't be, the rest of the region is fine, see attached.  The assembly is for milling and leveling, however I am not using the milling portion.  Any help is appreciated.

Tony Magdaleno

Civil3d 2012

Win 7

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sboon
in reply to: tmagdale

Need more information - exactly which sub and what parameter settings are you using?  Can you post the drawing?

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 4
TCARCAMO78
in reply to: sboon

What is your profile doing? Can you post an image of your profile?

Tony 

CAD Manager

www.tonyscivil3dworld.blogspot.com

Tony Carcamo
CAD Manager
www.tonyscivil3dworld.blogspot.com
Message 4 of 4
tmagdale
in reply to: sboon

Steve,

The drawing (6 MB zipped) is too large to post, but will email it to you if you like.  I've inserted images below to illustrate what’s going on. The Corridor Issue image below has been revised (zoomed) to see the few problem sections within the region. The other images include the assembly, subassembly parameters for the OverlayMillandLevel2, and target mapping for the assembly.  Thanks for your help.

Tony

Civil 3D 2012

Dell Precision T7500

Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU

24 GB RAM

Win 7 Professional

Corridor Issue.png

Assembly.PNG

OverlayMillandLevel2 Parameters.PNG

Target Mapping.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report