Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor is not showed in some section

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
485 Views, 1 Reply

Corridor is not showed in some section

Hi, does anyone know why in Civil 3D 2011, the corridor doesn't see your section or sample line?

In the image "section not showing", you will see my corridor and it seem that it doesn't recognize some section.

In "Station section", at the right, you will see all my sample line stations, and in the select a station list, the station from 427+952 to 427+960 are not available.

All my frequency in the corridor are OK and all my station between are added.  I can see all my section viem and the original ground is showed, so it is not from the sample line or the section the problem.

This is the 3rd time that I redu my corridor and each time there some sections missing and they are not the same sections.

Can someone help?

Regards

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tcorey
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Rene,

You might want to post your drawing. It is easy to see that there is a problem in the area you are pointing to, as the region boundary follows the centerline.

Perhaps you have specified an assembly for this region and the assembly has no subassemblies attached? If you hit enter when prompted for the attachment point, that creates an unattached subassembly, but you might think it is attached because it looks that way on the screen.

Take a look at that possibility (maybe re-create the assembly or temporarily assign one you know works,) and post the drawing if that's not the issue.

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report