Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

corridor intersection malfunction?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jrasd
400 Views, 3 Replies

corridor intersection malfunction?

I have used the intersection tool to create the alignments and regions to be incorporated into an existing corridor.  The tool creates some additional regions which I do not want so I delete the regions I do not want.  I rebuild the corridor and everything looks good.  I save the drawing, close, then reopen the drawing and those dastardly regions have reappeared!!

Any ideas, help appreciated.

Jon,

C3D 2012 SP1

Win7 64bit

Jon
AutoCAD C3D 2014, SP1
Win7 - 64bit
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
diegoal
in reply to: jrasd

Hello Jon,

Can you attach some simplified / example file where this problem occurs?

Att,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diego Álvares
Civil Engineer @ Trento Engenharia Ltda.
www.trentoengenharia.com.br
Autocad Civil 3D 2010 to 2017 - Infrastructure Design Suite
Windows 7 64 i7 4770 @3.40GHz 8GB Ram GeForce GTX 760
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
jrasd
in reply to: diegoal

The issue seems to have resolved itself?  I'm not really sure why this was happening maybe just one of those things.  I can't even reproduce it.

Jon
AutoCAD C3D 2014, SP1
Win7 - 64bit
Message 4 of 4
jrasd
in reply to: jrasd

Well it seems that this issue has not gone away, the magical reappearing regions are back and they are wreaking havoc with the corridor.

I have attached a screen shot showing an example of the corridors that autorecreate, they seem to be a function of the intersection creation tool.

Jon
AutoCAD C3D 2014, SP1
Win7 - 64bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report