Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor intersecction problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
terryl
252 Views, 3 Replies

Corridor intersecction problem

Having problems with one intersection in a corridor please see attached message.  I've tried everything i can thank of to try.

Civil 3D 2021
Dell 5510
Win 10 Pro X64
Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz
32 GB ram
NVIDIA Quadro 4000
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
terryl
in reply to: terryl

OK so the problem is with one of the design profiles,(the throught road) this road has about 10 intersections on it, 2 four ways and 8 tees. The first 5 intersections all work with no problems and none of the rest will work, I tried deleting the parts of the profiles that were not working and then redoing them and it still did not work so I just did a new design profile over the top of the bad one and everything works fine. I just wanted to post my finding encase anyone else ran into this.

thanks

Terry

Civil 3D 2021
Dell 5510
Win 10 Pro X64
Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz
32 GB ram
NVIDIA Quadro 4000
Message 3 of 4
sirjoelsph
in reply to: terryl

Terry, does one of your cross street alignments intersect with your main road alignment twice?  I've seen similar problems to this when one alignment creates a loop with the main alignment.  I believe it's just a limitation of the program.

-JOEL
Message 4 of 4
terryl
in reply to: sirjoelsph

No it does not loop or cross twice, just seems to be a problem were it is not reading the design profile, created a second design profile and assigned it to the corridor and everything is working fine.

Civil 3D 2021
Dell 5510
Win 10 Pro X64
Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz
32 GB ram
NVIDIA Quadro 4000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report