Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor from C3D 2005 crashes in C3D 2006

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ChazBraz
120 Views, 2 Replies

Corridor from C3D 2005 crashes in C3D 2006

I have a project I started in C3D 2005 which includes an alignment from which I created a corridor and a surface from that. Now, in C3D 2006, I want to move the centerline of the alignment/corridor, and change a radius and a PI location. No matter what method of editing the alignment I use (the Edit command in the pulldown or using grips on the PIs), it gives me an AutoCAD Error dialog saying 'Problem in Loading Application", then I'll press OK to the same dialog twice, and then a Microsoft Visual Basic dialog comes up with "Run-time-error 91: Object variable or With Block variable not set' and 'End', 'Debug' and Help' buttons. If I press End, the entire process repeats indefinitely. If I press Debug, it puts me in the VBA Editing Dialog, with no real way to edit the routine. I am left with no choice but to start Task Manager and end the program. I also get the same error sequence if I simply try to Rebuild the corridor with no edits at all.
Note - I can open the drawing in C3D 2005, and make any edits and rebuilds with no problems at all. But would like to use the Pipes drafting in 2006.
This is on a P4 2.6 / 1.0 GB RAM / WXP Pro w/ SP2.
Look forward to any help on this.
Thanks
Charles Steadham
Charles
Civil 3D 2020
Alienware Aurora R8
Win 10 Pro
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: ChazBraz

Hey Charles;

IIRC Chakri dealt with this issue within the
last 2 weeks.

I did a Find in OE and located these two
posts which seem to explain how to recover - see image below:

[img src="@80595"]

HTH

--
Don Reichle
"King Of
Work-Arounds"
"The only thing worse
than training your staff,
and
having them leave is -
not training your staff,
and having them
stay."
Courtesy Graphics Solution
Providers
--------------------------------------
LDT3/CD3
IntelP4-2.4< BR>1GB
RAM
Intel 64MB

Message 3 of 3
ChazBraz
in reply to: ChazBraz

That seemed to work fine. Thanks for the help. On typo, however, in Chakri Gavini's reply: The path mentioned in Step 2 should be "....\Autodesk Civil 3D 2005..." rather than "2006".
Thanks again,
Charles Steadham
Charles
Civil 3D 2020
Alienware Aurora R8
Win 10 Pro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report