Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Frequency Lines

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
DrWileFTracer
5522 Views, 6 Replies

Corridor Frequency Lines

I created a simple corridor for a road widening. I want to plot some drawings but I do not want the frequency lines to plot. I have frozen the layers containing these lines. I have also set the layers to not plot in the layer properties manager. The frequency lines still plot. I've obviously missed something. What do I need to do to stop the frequency lines from plotting?

Thanks in advance

Wil

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
troma
in reply to: DrWileFTracer

I think these are controlled by the link style. Turn it off or set it to a no-plot layer.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 7
mathewkol

Those are controlled by the code set style set to that corridor. Open its properties to see which code set style has been applied. Codes tab I think. Or just select the corridor and look in the properties palette.

Edit the code set style and adjust each Point, Link, and Shape code so they do not appear in the Plan view direction.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 4 of 7
DrWileFTracer
in reply to: mathewkol

That worked. Thanks very much.

Wil

Message 5 of 7
mathewkol

My pleasure.

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 6 of 7
kwdsku
in reply to: mathewkol

This is a good solution for a final product, but while still in concept phase, I want to see the links. Any solution for not having to go through this process and back each time a phase is plotted?

Message 7 of 7
Wilderman2
in reply to: kwdsku

Exactly, why is this now an issue when previous versions didn't have this problem?  Just started using 2017 C3D, thought I was losing my mind when stuff on frozen layers was plotting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report