Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor frequency lines

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BZ2013
2485 Views, 2 Replies

Corridor frequency lines

Can anyone tell me step by step how to turn of the frequency lines in my corridor.  I know it has soething to do with codes and syles but I just can't seem to get it to work.

Help please!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: BZ2013

If your just looking to turn off the display of the "Assembly Insertion Stations" they can be turned off by going to

Information Tab of Corridor Properties>Object Style>Corridor Style>display tab>Assembly Insertion Stations.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
sboon
in reply to: Jay_B

Jay's solution will get rid of the corridor insertion lines, but not the links, points and shapes which are inserted by the assembly, and are also visible in plan view.

What you need is a code set like this one, where all of the assembly features are set to use a No Display style.  You will need to edit a copy of the Standard point, link and shape styles and then use those new styles in your new code set.  Once you have it working I recommend that you copy this new code set to your template drawing, as you'll be using it on most of your design projects.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Clipboard01.png

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report