Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor curb and sidewalk elevation plummets

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
nathan07
538 Views, 5 Replies

Corridor curb and sidewalk elevation plummets

I am working on a subdivision. The road network consists of one main road with 3 crescents coming off it. I have made 1 corridor that includes the main road, the intersections, and the crescent roads. For some reason, each crescent has one spot where the corridor drops to zero elevation only on the right lane (see attached pic). The profile at these spots is normal and is the centerline of the road. My assemblies have 4.25m lanes at 2% crossfall then curb and gutter and sidewalk. I don't know why it randomly jumps to zero. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
doni49
in reply to: nathan07

Can you post your DWG file?

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 6
nathan07
in reply to: doni49

It's too large to attach here.

Message 4 of 6
Jeff_M

@nathan07 wrote:

It's too large to attach here.

Try a file sharing site. I've used Dropbox with great success...

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 5 of 6
doni49
in reply to: Jeff_M

There are also things you can do to make it smaller before posting.  That should help.  Before doing any of this, copy the file and then modify the copy.

• Get rid of any alignments that are not related to this (these) corridor(s).
  • Get rid of any surfaces not needed for this (these) corridor(s).
  • Delete whatever else is not needed for this (these) corridor(s) (lines, text hatches etc)
  • Purge All -- do so several times.  After doing it once, there will likely be a few things left.  Keep doing it until there's nothing left to purge.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 6 of 6
Joe-Bouza

Yu should also make sure you have enough profile to cover

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report