Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Assembly Lines

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
461 Views, 5 Replies

Corridor Assembly Lines

I want to create a plot of my corridor, but the assembly lines associated with the frequency don't do much for aesthetics, so I would like to turn them off. How does one turn them off without turning off my curb lines and whatnot? Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to create a Code Set Style that turns of the visibility for the subassembly Points, Links and Shapes, and apply that to your corridor.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

What entity am i supposed to be creating a code set for? i have like 100 of them.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I've tried a few things, namely, i went into my code sets and turned everything off, just to see if it did anything. All i've achieved is making it so instead of being purple and grey, the lines are now yellow. Does anyone know where I should go from here?
Message 5 of 6
mdriver1

I would certainly start by right clicking your assembly and/or subassemblies in prospector and get real familiar with that tab called "codes". You will see a label styles column and that is where I think you can start setting styles to be visible/non-visible.

You kinda type like a guy sounds that I went to college with.
Aaron Short by chance?

Mark Driver, TN RLS & EI
Landmark Surveying Associates, Inc.
mdriver@lesainc.com
Civil 3D 2008 SP2 Custom Machine, XP Pro SP2, 3GB
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I usually edit the Basic Code Set Style that ships with the NCS Extended template. Rename it to NoDisplay, then create and apply a Link, Point and Shape Style that has visibility turned off. In the Corridor Properties, select the Codes tab and apply this Code Set Style to the corridor. Doing this will turn off those elements, leaving your feature lines to display the linework.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report