Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooridors & Intersections

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
StephenP9
326 Views, 2 Replies

Cooridors & Intersections

Hello all,

I have a proposed road leading into a proposed parking lot. The turnouts going into the primary road have a radius of 8m.

I know need this intersection/cooridor to tie into my parking with 1.5m radius. Dos anyone have any ideas on how this can be done? I am lost at this point.

Best regards,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sboon
in reply to: StephenP9

Create alignments and design profiles for each of the returns.  Your assembly for this will include a curb and daylight on one side, and a lane sub on the other side.  In your corridor the lane sub will be targeted to the centerline of the entrance road, and the featureline that defines the edge of the parking lot.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 3
StephenP9
in reply to: sboon

sboon,

I this what you meant by creating seperate alignments for my curb returns? (see below) Appart from my Primary Road cooridor.

What i have done here for my curb & gutter, tying into both my proposed primary road and parking lot is what I want to see but still having trouble targeting the curb return lanes to the CL of the parking entrance, edge of pavement on my primary road and edge of pavement on my parking lot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report