Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coordinate System 'LL' error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
IanMcClain
397 Views, 3 Replies

Coordinate System 'LL' error

This is a repost from the ACAD 2010 forum. I thought it was more appropriate there, but I never got any responses:

When I open a an old drawing of mine with Autocad 2010 or C3D 2010 I get the following warning.

I don't know how or why the 'LL' system would have been changed. As far as I can tell it is not affecting anything. I have tried saving the drawaing as different coordinate systems or none and the message persists. How does one fix this error and not just suppress the warning?

-Ian McClain
(running C3D 2010 sp3.1, Win7 64bit)
Ian McClain
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

I haven't got this message, so sorry that I can't present a solution for your issue.

But if you have the software installed, that was used for creating the old drawing, you could take a look to the coord-definition there and compare it with your current definition.

Anyway, have you tried to search Google with the message? What's about >>>this<<<.

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4

I just came back to the drawing that was giving me this error. It's still un-resolved, but not affecting anything.

The drawing was created in LDD, but I don't have it anymore.

Ian McClain
Message 4 of 4
IanMcClain
in reply to: IanMcClain

After contacting autodesk this was resolved by changing the CS of the offending drawing (used NAD83 datum, Latitude-Longitude; Degrees) and saving, then changing back to no datum, no projection (what I started with). The same had to be done for XREFS that were generating the same error.

Ian McClain

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report