Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contours not plotting in paper space Civil 3D 2012

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
nathan.hendrickson
4281 Views, 3 Replies

Contours not plotting in paper space Civil 3D 2012

I have been having this issue for a few weeks, where my contour lines will not plot in paper space, but the labels do.  If I plot from model space everything shows up.  All layers have been checked and nothing is frozen or turned off in the viewport.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gjrcmb
in reply to: nathan.hendrickson

So you can see the contours in Paperspace, but they do not show up plot preview?

If you are not seeing the contours in Paperspace, double click within the viewport to open it to Model Space and then make sure that "Viewport Freeze" is not frozen for the layer.  Or if you are seeing the contours, make sure that "VP Color" is set to the same thing as the "Color" for layer in case it is related to the color and your Plot Style file.

Message 3 of 4

I had the same problem in Civil3D 2012 make sure you have the Level of Detail set to Off. This can be done from the View Tab - Level of Detail. Or just type in Levelofdetail.

Cheers

Neil

Message 4 of 4
joeperkins
in reply to: nmcintyr

You rock! I have been having this issue and searching for awhile for an answer. This worked perfectly!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report