Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contour Labels

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
393 Views, 4 Replies

Contour Labels

Hi all,

This kind of thread seems to have been around a bit but nothing specific enough for my issue!

Its very simple, I have several surfaces, all of which I have added a contour surface style. However! When I label them, only 2 x of the 4 x surfaces will display labels (see pic below). I have tried every method of labelling, checked that every layer is on (including the style) and they will not appear.

If I run Contour Labels Multiple or interval I can pick over the contours, the command completes but no labels? The other surfaces are fine which is the frustrating part!

Capture.JPG

Thanks for your help & wisdom is advance,

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you post your dwg?

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Jeff_M

File is rather large (15mb) so having trouble stripping it down for attachment.... bear with me

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Whilst going through the process of deleting nearly everything out of this model to attach the file, the contour labels have appeared? I am not entirely sure at what point they appeared as it didnt expect them! I can freely label them with no problem, even though most of my information is now deleted (I did a saveas first!)....

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Wild guess, you check Level of Detail view?

Or maybe you have a wipeout or something similar in those locations and the labels are there, but just behind something so they can't be seen.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report