AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*D Randell
Message 1 of 2 (65 Views)

Contour Label Lines

65 Views, 1 Replies
12-10-2004 09:36 AM
Hi, I just finished labelling some contours and all of the contour label lines are still there. I have managed to remove them by changing them to a layer that I can freeze. Is there another way of removing them without affecting the text? Thanks.
*Daniel Philbrick
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: Contour Label Lines

12-13-2004 06:56 AM in reply to: *D Randell
Randell, The procedure you are going through is the recommended way of removing the Contour Label Line. On a side note: you can set the styles for the Contour styles by setting up the styles in the command settings. Go to the settings, surface, and edit the CreateSurfCntrLabelLine and set the styles for the Major and Minor contour styles. Dan Philbrick Autodesk, Inc. "D Randell" wrote in message news:41b9de88$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi, I just finished labelling some contours and all of the contour label > lines are still there. I have managed to remove them by changing them to a > layer that I can freeze. Is there another way of removing them without > affecting the text? Thanks. > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.