Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contour Label Lines

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
117 Views, 1 Reply

Contour Label Lines

Hi, I just finished labelling some contours and all of the contour label lines are still there. I have managed to remove them by changing them to a layer that I can freeze. Is there another way of removing them without affecting the text? Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Randell, The procedure you are going through is the recommended way of removing the Contour Label Line. On a side note: you can set the styles for the Contour styles by setting up the styles in the command settings. Go to the settings, surface, and edit the CreateSurfCntrLabelLine and set the styles for the Major and Minor contour styles. Dan Philbrick Autodesk, Inc. "D Randell" wrote in message news:41b9de88$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi, I just finished labelling some contours and all of the contour label > lines are still there. I have managed to remove them by changing them to a > layer that I can freeze. Is there another way of removing them without > affecting the text? Thanks. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report