Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connect to shp file coords issue

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
sfore
200 Views, 0 Replies

connect to shp file coords issue

I'm having issues with dropping in a shp file for Wetlands that I got from US Fish and Wildlife Service website.  I can't get it to drop in on my map.  I usually don't have any problems with shp file either by data connecting or dragging and dropping into drawing.

Under drawing settings, my zone is set to NAD83 Ohio State Plane, North Zone, US Foot.  My project is in Harrison County, Ohio which is in the North Zone of Ohio.  My Aerial image and base map is fine.

On the mapper page of the website, it says Mapper data downloaded by Extent will be in WGS 1984 Web Mercator. 

I tried editing coordinate system in data connection of mapwspace and the track coords dialog box as well as under settings with about every combination possible that has to do with WGS84, UTM, LAT/LONG, SPNAD83 with no luck.

I'm assuming my drawing settings will remain in the Ohio State Plane NAD83 North Zone.  What will my coords be in Data Connection box in Map.  I'm using Civi 3D 2011.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report