Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complex ditch subassembly dont properly working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tadas.jan
303 Views, 2 Replies

complex ditch subassembly dont properly working

Hello,

I have a problem with complex ditch subassembly, which doesn't work properly in some case (attached image).

I have no idea why feature line is creating triangle, while section shows correct viewCapture1.JPG. It could be ignored, but it is unacceptable for surface creation.

Any ideas why it occurs in some cases ?

Maybe composed compex subassembly is not correct constructed ?, when i detache daylight general subassembly everything seems correct, but it is not acceptable when situation requires ditch creation.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
doni49
in reply to: tadas.jan

The cross section (where you note that it's correct) is at 1+92.00.

That's NOT where the "V" (as you call it) is located.  At that particular station, the corridor isn't finding the target and therefore isn't creating a point for it.  The feature line goes back to the last known point.  Find out what station that's at (where the "V" hits the roadway) and get a cross section at THAT station.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 3
tadas.jan
in reply to: doni49

Maybe i dont understand situation quite well, but it is obvious following cross section at station 2+00 and the same in plan (at station 0+200), when cross station meets target us expected, but in plan view draws triangle. 

Situation at station 1+92 (marked V) works correct us expected.

The aim is, that in cross section corridors behave us expected, but in plan dont.

How its possibule?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report