Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Center problems

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
an_ka
258 Views, 8 Replies

Communication Center problems

Recently I installed on my PC the Autodesk Civil3D 2005. When, I tried to setup the Comm-Cen, I faced a very strange situation; the channel's window was empty, and the date that since my last update!!!
Is there anyone that can help me?
Antonis
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: an_ka

Hey Antonis; Check the post on Monday, October 25, 2004 2:16 PM which deals with exactly your issue. I would suggest that you just need a good dose of patience, as the issue went away by itself. Arad thought that Autodesk fixed it, but nobody from HQ spoke up to take credit. My hypothesis is that the first transmission through the Comm Center will update everything, and cause the slight of hand fix. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" "Antonis Tsaousis" wrote in message news:7375216.1100078211740.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Recently I installed on my PC the Autodesk Civil3D 2005. When, I tried to setup the Comm-Cen, I faced a very strange situation; the channel's window was empty, and the date that since my last update!!! > Is there anyone that can help me? > Antonis
Message 3 of 9
an_ka

Hey Don,
I am already informed, with regard to the post you mentioned.

Now, with regard to the patience, maybe for Arad and for you the problem untie by itself, but for me it continues existing

I have, already, tried to be connected with the Communication Center, but there is nothing happened, since it prompts me to select the channels, that I want first

Antonis
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Hey Antonis; It's this post of Arad's that leads me to my hypothesis. O.K. Thanks Autodesk, the problem is solved. I guess you did something at you end!? Arad This is from 5 days after his original post, and there didn't seem to be anything he could do from his end to make it work properly. And I call your attention to yours and his screen captures. The displayed dates and times are identical. You mention a fresh install, but he doesn't. Maybe you could try to see if he allows a personal email contact, and ask him. I just checked and his address is available. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2 "Antonis Tsaousis" wrote in message news:7643700.1100102913185.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hey Don, > I am already informed, with regard to the post you mentioned. > > Now, with regard to the patience, maybe for Arad and for you the problem untie by itself, but for me it continues existing > > I have, already, tried to be connected with the Communication Center, but there is nothing happened, since it prompts me to select the channels, that I want first > > Antonis
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Don, Any chance you can set your composer to plain old text instead of the tiny and tiny italic that shows in html? I'm starting to skip your italic messages because they're so hard to read (and there are so many of them anyways....) -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator Don Reichle wrote: > Hey Antonis; > <>
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Thanks, Karl; Point taken. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2 "Karl Fuls" wrote in message news:4192bac2$1_2@newsprd01... > Don, > > Any chance you can set your composer to plain old text instead of the tiny > and tiny italic that shows in html? > > I'm starting to skip your italic messages because they're so hard to read > (and there are so many of them anyways....) > > -- > Karl Fuls PLS > Autocad AEC Training and Consulting > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator > > Don Reichle wrote: >> Hey Antonis; >> > <>
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

There were issues when we first released Civil 3D, but those were addressed before the product really began hitting the streets. I set my com center up the other day and all the channels appeared. We tried it on other machines as well with no issues. We'll try to track down what may be causing the issue. Thanks DAS "Antonis Tsaousis" wrote in message news:7375216.1100078211740.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Recently I installed on my PC the Autodesk Civil3D 2005. When, I tried to setup the Comm-Cen, I faced a very strange situation; the channel's window was empty, and the date that since my last update!!! > Is there anyone that can help me? > Antonis
Message 8 of 9
an_ka

Dave,
I really dont know what happened, but the problem solved
Antonis
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

Hi everyone, Like I wrote before, my problem kind of solved itself. I didn't do anything (Except wait). Arad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report