Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commands not Behaving as Usual

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
alegonb88
271 Views, 2 Replies

Commands not Behaving as Usual

Hello,

Since yesterday, I've been having some "problems" with the commands in Autocad Civil 3D 2014.

I don't know what button I pressed or what did I do, but now, the commands are behaving differently from what they used to do. Now, every simple task I try to perform, takes a longer time.

For example, if I want to copy a polyline, instead of just touching it and pressing "Ctrl+C", now i have to press "Ctrl+C" and then proceed to pick the item.

Another example; if I want to copy the format of an objetct, instead of just touching the object and then pressing the "Match Properties" button and chosing the next item, now i have to press the "Match Properties" button and then chosing the base format and then the item on which I want to apply it to.

Also, I can't use the DELETE key. It's useless. I don't get it. I have to type ERASE every time I need to delete something.

I mean, I can still work, but this gets on my nerve! Hahaha.

My guess: it's probably something really simple to fix. 

Thanks for the help!!!

Alejandro.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Citadel2012
in reply to: alegonb88

Type "OP" to open the options dialog box, click the "Selection" heading (next to 3d Modeling) and check to see that Noun/Verb selection is checked.

asfasdf.JPG

... or type in "PICKFIRST" and make sure it is set to 1

in reply to: Citadel2012

This forum is great.

Thanks a lot Citadel2012, problem solved, no idea whenever I changed that setting.

Greeting from Costa Rica.

Alejandro.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report