Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming from InRoads, any good resources?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aed13civil
420 Views, 2 Replies

Coming from InRoads, any good resources?

Hi everyone,

I used C3d last in 2007, and to be honest I was only OK at it; grading always frusterated me.  I have since gotten very good at InRoads.  Does anyone have a good resource for my transition back to C3d?  Like a tutorial for competant civils?

Thank you most kindly in advance.  I'm glad to be back, although to be honest I grew to love IR.

alex

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ken.sanderson
in reply to: aed13civil

i find google is my best friend

lots of help

good luck

Message 3 of 3
Neilw_05
in reply to: aed13civil

The tutorials that come with the product are a good start. Due to the enhancements since 2007 you would do well to go through all of them again.

There is alot on Youtube but it is not orgainized for systematic learning so it is not all that useful as a training resource for learning the product. Once you have the basics it is a good source for specific techniques.

Probably the best resources for individual learning are the books that have been published. They go into more detail than the tutorials. Check the reviews on the varous offerings.

Neil Wilson (a.k.a. neilw)
AEC Collection/C3D 2024, LDT 2004, Power Civil v8i SS1
WIN 10 64 PRO

http://www.sec-landmgt.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report