Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining a corridor surface with another surface

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Kohntopp
366 Views, 4 Replies

Combining a corridor surface with another surface

I have a corridor that begins on my existing surface and ends on my proposed surface. I am trying to have my corridor surface combine with the proposed surface. I edited my corridor properties to have it reference the proposed surface at the station where the centerline hits the edge of the proposed surface, but the corridor is not perpendicular with the edge of the proposed surface causing the corridor surface to be referencing my existing surface in a small area on one side of the corridor when it should be referencing the proposed surface and vice versa on the other side. When I paste my corridor surface into the proposed surface this creates a small ditch in my slope. What can I do to fix this problem?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Kohntopp
in reply to: Kohntopp

Does anyone have advice?
Message 3 of 5
GlennPope

Can you post an image showing the problem area?
Glenn Pope
Civil Designer/CAD Manager
Green Civil Design
Message 4 of 5
Kohntopp

see attachment
Message 5 of 5
GlennPope

Attached image for better clarity. Basically you will need to have a region with one side targeting the proposed surface. Then start another region when the other side needs to start targeting proposed
Glenn Pope
Civil Designer/CAD Manager
Green Civil Design

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report