Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Set Styles Not Working

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
david
569 Views, 4 Replies

Code Set Styles Not Working

Another styles problem.

Have created a bunch of cross sections, of a road, with three layers.

When I edit the code set style shape, or featurelines, nothing happens. All I want to do is change the colour of the outliens and the hatch. Its changed the colours in the subassemblies, nut not the cross sections. Have redone the sections after changing the code set styles, to no avail.

Perhaps this is not a dynamic function?

Can anyone point me in the direction of some documentation on the matter?

Has anyone written a manual for CIV3D yet that contains all of these little issues that you spend vast amounts of valuable work time trying to solve.

I've changed the code set styles in several places, all of which tell me that they are changed and updated - ie changed in the Settings Tab, changed vie clicking on x-sections etc etc etc.

Any help greatly appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: david

when you edit the code set style are you certain you have adjusted the "View" (upper left corner od the style editor) to be "Section"?

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
david

Lord have mercy!

You are right on the money! 🙂

I swear this software is going to put me into therapy.

Thanks Joe!

Message 4 of 5
doni49

LOL

@DAVID wrote:

Lord have mercy!

You are right on the money! 🙂

I swear this software is going to put me into therapy.

Thanks Joe!

Yeah these code set styles are a bear to wrap your mind around.  But once you get the hang of 'em, they're not TOO bad (still room for improvement though).

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 5
Joe-Bouza

thats funny.
I know it drove me nuts too
HTH.

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report