Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co-ordinates along corridor targeting specific lines..

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
LaeSam
192 Views, 4 Replies

Co-ordinates along corridor targeting specific lines..

Is there an easy way to get co-ordinates targeting the edge of road and daylight features along a corridor at 20m intervals without manually going through it or using createpointsfromcorridor?

Need help...not very familiar with corridors 😞

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sboon
in reply to: LaeSam

The reports in the Toolbox include a Feature Line Report, which creates a coordinate list at intervals along the corridor.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 5
LaeSam
in reply to: sboon

Thanks very much Steve,  but unfortunately I'm getting an error message in trying to create the report for the feature line

'Object reference not set to an instance of an object'

Message 4 of 5
sboon

Try running the report on one of the tutorial drawings, and see if it works there.  I'm assuming that you have all current service packs etc.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 5 of 5
LaeSam

Thanks again Steve. I did try it with one of the Corridor tutorials and it didn't work either...got a 'No sample lines exist'. Don't really have time to play around with it, also, its preferred to have the co-ordinates in the drawing along the road so I guess I'll have to stick to createpointsfromcorridor.

Thank you for your helpful suggestion.

Laetitia

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report