Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil3d has potential, but too high level UI

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
123 Views, 2 Replies

Civil3d has potential, but too high level UI

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Message 3 of 3

ya I guess after years of dealing with users has twisted my mind :P Just last thursday I had a drafter complaing how long it too burn CD's It took so long, that they kept killing ez cd creator. So I sat there with the user as ez cd creator went through the system tests before it would burn The user never did a cd burn before and never did the system tests. After that the cd would burn in minutes, but she never read the what the dialog said on the screen, she just complained, its not working. Then in the end when she closed the program, it said do you want to save your session, she turns to me and asks me what to do? "Jon Rizzo" |>I believe it was only Dave that was twisted. |> |>What really perpetuates the problem is the general attitude that an engineer |>should not need anything more than "how to turn it on" computer skills to |>drive complex design software. It is not reasonable to expect every |>engineer to be a computer expert, but yes, repeatedly giving the same answer |>to the same question to the same person gets a little tiring after a while. |>My problem is with those who refuse to try & instead insist that it's |>somehow my fault when they don't know how to fix a problem that they're |>having. ----------------------- Dave Lewis CAD Manager Just say no to HTML Posts!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report