Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil series

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ned100
107 Views, 1 Reply

Civil series

Sorry, the 2 aforementioned topics apply to Autodesk Civil Series 2004 only and do not apply to 3D (as far as I know - I don't own it). But there is not a discussion group for Autodesk Civil Series? Why not? Sorry for the multiple posts.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: ned100

Hi Ned, I'm sorry I can't help with this, but for future reference Civil Series is essentially a combination of Land Desktop and its ancillary programs. The correct discussion group for it is the Land Desktop group. However, instead of using the Express Tools layer freeze command you may find the Land Desktop one more reliable. It is only available as a keyboard short cut "LAZ". It is one of a series which can be identified with the "MH" command. There is a second series for which you type "RETIRED" to load them and "RMH" to list the available commands. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "ned100" wrote in message news:5315184.1078699552326.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Sorry, the 2 aforementioned topics apply to Autodesk Civil Series 2004 only and do not apply to 3D (as far as I know - I don't own it). But there is not a discussion group for Autodesk Civil Series? Why not? Sorry for the multiple posts.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report