AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
ned100
Message 1 of 2 (48 Views)

Civil series

48 Views, 1 Replies
03-07-2004 02:45 PM
Sorry, the 2 aforementioned topics apply to Autodesk Civil Series 2004 only and do not apply to 3D (as far as I know - I don't own it). But there is not a discussion group for Autodesk Civil Series? Why not? Sorry for the multiple posts.
*Laurie Comerford
Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)

Re: Civil series

03-07-2004 09:41 PM in reply to: ned100
Hi Ned, I'm sorry I can't help with this, but for future reference Civil Series is essentially a combination of Land Desktop and its ancillary programs. The correct discussion group for it is the Land Desktop group. However, instead of using the Express Tools layer freeze command you may find the Land Desktop one more reliable. It is only available as a keyboard short cut "LAZ". It is one of a series which can be identified with the "MH" command. There is a second series for which you type "RETIRED" to load them and "RMH" to list the available commands. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "ned100" wrote in message news:5315184.1078699552326.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Sorry, the 2 aforementioned topics apply to Autodesk Civil Series 2004 only and do not apply to 3D (as far as I know - I don't own it). But there is not a discussion group for Autodesk Civil Series? Why not? Sorry for the multiple posts.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.