Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D Pipe Network Profile View

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
712 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3D Pipe Network Profile View

Hi,

I have created a SW pipe network profile for the project I am working on. I have to show branch pipes from gulleys that connect to my main pipe runs i.e. into the manholes and saddles conenctions straight onto the main run pipes. 

this is a pretty easy task for the branches into the manholes (please see attached image). using the structure style settings you can see a circle where additional pipes are entering the structure. 

however I have a few issues when trying to show the branches into the main runs. I dont mind the visual aspect of it on the long section (branch pipes being shown coming down form the proposed surface and intersecting with the pipe) but i dont want the additional info it produces in the bands of the profile view. 

as you can see in bands, additional information for these branch pipes has been inserted for pipe dia, pipe slope, invert level etc. I dont want to see this, just the info for the main runs. Any ideas? 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MikeEvansUK
in reply to: Anonymous

Two options.

use the split network command to change the pipes to a different network or use Ctrl + Select and select the label you do not want then delete key to remove it.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: MikeEvansUK

Thanks Mike!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report