Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D parts lists

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mstanek
320 Views, 4 Replies

Civil 3D parts lists

I have a user that can't edit a parts list that is in one of our drawings.  Everyone else can.  When he adds a part size to it, the diaolog box opens and it is just an empty form.  Same thing if he tries to edit an existing part.  He has this problem for every drawing he opens.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jmayo-EE
in reply to: mstanek

Your users are probably not all pointing to the same part catalog. Run SetNetworkCatalog on the offending PC and point him to the working catalog.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
mstanek
in reply to: jmayo-EE

No that was the first thing I checked and they are. I'm just having Civil 3D reinstalled on his machine. We'll see if that works.

Michael Stanek, P.E., LEED GA
Civil Aviation Engineering
Tel (425) 456-8550 Fax (425) 453-9179

HNTB CORPORATION
600 108th Ave. NE, #900, Bellevue, WA 98004 | www.hntb.com

[cid:image001.png@01CF7E5F.64EB7860] 100 YEARS OF INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient and receive this communication, please delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5
jmayo-EE
in reply to: mstanek

If everyone is pointing to and editing the same catalog everything 'should' be fine...

Did he try partcatalogregen?

Can you confirm that this file and ALL of the parts contained in it were created with the same catalog you use now?

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
mstanek
in reply to: jmayo-EE

We reinstalled Civil 3D and it worked.  Thank you everyone for your input.

Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report