Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D Installation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
149 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3D Installation

Being a subscription member I recently recieved Civil 3d . Currently on my PC I have ACAD 2002, Autodesk Civil Series 2004, Autodesk Land Desktop3, and the demo copy of Autodesk Civil 3d. My question is can all that software remain loaded or what needs to be removed. Thanks for all replies.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I believe that the read me will help you out with this. Also being on subscription are you able to load 2005. The only reason I am asking is that there is good integration between civil 3d product and 2005 civil series. "Homercad" wrote in message news:41acb86a_1@newsprd01... > Being a subscription member I recently recieved Civil 3d . Currently on my > PC I have ACAD 2002, Autodesk Civil Series 2004, Autodesk Land Desktop3, and > the demo copy of Autodesk Civil 3d. My question is can all that software > remain loaded or what needs to be removed. Thanks for all replies. > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, You should ger rid of the demo copy of Civil 3D before installing the new version. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Homercad" wrote in message news:41acb86a_1@newsprd01... > Being a subscription member I recently recieved Civil 3d . Currently on my > PC I have ACAD 2002, Autodesk Civil Series 2004, Autodesk Land Desktop3, and > the demo copy of Autodesk Civil 3d. My question is can all that software > remain loaded or what needs to be removed. Thanks for all replies. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report