AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Homercad
Message 1 of 3 (75 Views)

Civil 3D Installation

75 Views, 2 Replies
11-30-2004 10:17 AM
Being a subscription member I recently recieved Civil 3d . Currently on my PC I have ACAD 2002, Autodesk Civil Series 2004, Autodesk Land Desktop3, and the demo copy of Autodesk Civil 3d. My question is can all that software remain loaded or what needs to be removed. Thanks for all replies.
*Landman
Message 2 of 3 (75 Views)

Re: Civil 3D Installation

11-30-2004 11:29 AM in reply to: *Homercad
I believe that the read me will help you out with this. Also being on subscription are you able to load 2005. The only reason I am asking is that there is good integration between civil 3d product and 2005 civil series. "Homercad" wrote in message news:41acb86a_1@newsprd01... > Being a subscription member I recently recieved Civil 3d . Currently on my > PC I have ACAD 2002, Autodesk Civil Series 2004, Autodesk Land Desktop3, and > the demo copy of Autodesk Civil 3d. My question is can all that software > remain loaded or what needs to be removed. Thanks for all replies. > >
*Laurie Comerford
Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)

Re: Civil 3D Installation

11-30-2004 11:43 AM in reply to: *Homercad
Hi, You should ger rid of the demo copy of Civil 3D before installing the new version. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Homercad" wrote in message news:41acb86a_1@newsprd01... > Being a subscription member I recently recieved Civil 3d . Currently on my > PC I have ACAD 2002, Autodesk Civil Series 2004, Autodesk Land Desktop3, and > the demo copy of Autodesk Civil 3d. My question is can all that software > remain loaded or what needs to be removed. Thanks for all replies. > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.